23 years of experience as a Parker County prosecutor, achieving justice for victims of crime in our county. For the past 21 years serving as Assistant District Attorney.
Strong on crime and in keeping us safe, working with law enforcement and protecting the vulnerable, while being fiscally responsible.
Jeff Swain has 23 years of experience as a Parker County prosecutor, achieving justice for victims of crime in our county. For the past 21 years, he has served as an Assistant District Attorney handling felony cases in the very office he is now ready to lead. Jeff has tried hundreds of criminal jury trials in Parker County. He is a go-to resource for all of Parker County law enforcement on a 24/7 basis.
A lifelong Republican, Jeff is proud to run on the GOP ticket.
Experience. Integrity. Dedication.
- Youth basketball coach – 9 years
- Youth baseball coach – 17 years
- WHS Baseball Booster Club President – 5 years
- Teaches Parker County law enforcement training
- Teaches Weatherford, Aledo, & Springtown H.S. students
- Taught WISD teachers self-defense law
- Founding Board Member Children’s Advocacy Center
- Board Member Freedom House